6. Reservation Cancellation Acceptance Policy: A minimum of a 7 day notice of cancellation is required for cancellation of any non Holiday reservation. If cancellation is made timely, all monies less our $75.00 cancellation fee will be credited back to guest within 7 business days of cancellation notice. If cancellation of reservation for non Holiday reservation is made later than 7 days prior to scheduled arrival date, the equivalent of one (1) night at the highest nights stay in addition to the $75.00 cancellation fee will be retained with credit to guest being made within 5 business days of notification of cancellation. A minimum of a 14 day notice of cancellation is required for any Holiday reservation. If cancellation is made timely, all monies less our $75.00 cancellation fee will be credited back to guest within 7 business days of cancellation notice. If cancellation of reservation for Holiday reservation is made later than 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date, the equivalent of two (2) nights at the highest nights stay in addition to the $75.00 cancellation fee will be retained with credit to guest being made within 7 business days of notification of cancellation.
7. Messages left on answering machines, e-mails, and cell phone voice mail services are not reliable or acceptable methods for cancellation purposes. Please make sure you speak to a live person to cancel your reservation.
8. Cancellations made on anticipated date of arrival will be considered a "NO SHOW" and will be charged 100% of the full amount of the reservation.
9. Inclement weather does not constitute a valid cancellation for arrival nor early departure.
10. Discounts do not apply to any reservations for Holidays unless specifically indicated by management.
11. Missing items and damages done to property will be charged to guest's credit card account. Additional extraordinary cleaning will be billed to guest's card at a minimum of rate of $50.00.
12. NO SMOKING ALLOWED. Failure to comply will result in a minimum charge of $300.00 being charged to your credit card.
13. NO PETS ALLOWED. Failure to comply will result in a minimum charge of $100.00 being charged to your credit card.
14. If a guest is a smoker and elects to smoke anywhere on the exterior property, it is the sole responsibility of the guest to make sure that any and all cigarettes, cigars, matches, etc. are completely extinguished. Any fires caused by non-extinguished smoking paraphernalia will result in financial charges being levied against guest by Bent Tree Cabins for any and all damages done to Bent Tree Cabins property caused by such acts of carelessness together with any civil charges, fines, and costs filed by local law enforcement agencies.
15. NO LOTIONS OR SOAKING PRODUCTS ALLOWED in the hot tub. Lotions and commercial soaking products will clog jets and create an unhealthy environment for guests. Usage of such products is a violation of our policies and will be cause for a $500.00 charge to be levied against guest's credit card.
16. NO HUNTING ALLOWED on the property premises. Hunting is available nearby. For more information regarding Hunting & Fishing, please visit Oklahoma Wildlife Department. Failure to comply will result in a minimum charge of $500.00 being charged to your credit card in addition to any fines, penalties and costs imposed by the State of Oklahoma. When Guest is on the cabin property, all firearms must be free of any ammunition and preferably stored in Guests vehicle.
17. Cabin is to be left neat and tidy. Floors and countertops are to be left clean. All food brought by you for the duration of your stay will leave with you. Trash should be collected and carried to the area dumpster. DO NOT leave trash outside if not in containers.
18. If there is an issue with the cabin, Bent Tree Cabins must be notified immediately upon arrival by contacting us via the Contact Page on this website. A member from our Staff will contact you within 48 hours. If guest's arrival is outside of our normal business hours of 8 am to 5 pm CST, notification must be made not later than 8:30 am of the morning following arrival. No discounts will be considered at the end of guests stay. Please do not ask.
19. Any items left in the cabin will be returned to guest at a minimum cost of $15.00 mail return fee.
20. Firewood is provided for use by guest both in the inside wood burning fireplace as well as in the outdoor fire pit. It is the responsibility of the guest to make sure that any fires placed in the outdoor fire pit are fully extinguished. Fires in the outdoor fire pit are to never be left unattended. It is further the responsibility of the guest to observe any and all burn bans that may be posted in the area during guests stay at Bent Tree Cabins. Failure to comply will result in a minimum charge of $500.00 being charged to guests credit card. Outdoor fires are not allowed anywhere EXCEPT in the outdoor fire pit. Please verify any possible burn bans in our area before starting fires outdoors.
21. Check-out Checklist provided to Guest must be tended to prior to departure. If items on the Check-out Checklist are not tended to properly, Bent Tree Cabins reserves the right to levy charges accordingly. Example: Check-out Checklist requires that the cabin thermostat be lowered to 60 degrees F during the months of October to April raised to 80 degrees F during the months of May to September. If the thermostat is not properly adjusted to the prescribed level, Bent Tree Cabins reserves the right to charge guest for additional fuel/utility usage.
22. Bent Tree Cabins nor any of its Staff are responsible for any injuries sustained by any guest, person or guest of a guest or loss or damage of any items belonging to guest, person or guest of guest sustained during guests' stay.
23. Although we try to process our refund back to you within 7 days of your departure, our financial institution advises us that it can take as much as 30 days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
24. All funds for entire stay are collected at the time the reservation is completed.
25. A Check-out Checklist provided to guest must be tended to at time of departure. If items on the Check-out Checklist are not tended to properly, Bent Tree Cabins reserves the right to levy charges accordingly. EXAMPLE: Check-out Checklists requires that the cabin thermostat be lowered to 60 degrees F. If the thermostat is left higher than 60 degrees F at time of departure, charges for additional usage may be applied.
26. Bent Tree Cabins nor any of its Staff are responsible for any injuries sustained by any guest, person or guest of a guest or loss or damage of any items belonging to guest, person or guest of guest sustained during guests' stay.
Security Policy: Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software complies with the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
We proudly accept the above methods of payment.
1. Regular check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out time is 11:00 am.
2. Valid credit card is required for any reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.
3. Minimum Night Stay as indicated per rate schedule.
4. A $75.00 charge will apply for any cancellation or change prior to the cancellation acceptance period stated below. All other changes or cancellations placed after the cancellation acceptance period will be charged according to policy below.
5. Reservations must be paid in full at time reservation is made. ALL CHARGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CHARGED ON YOUR CARD AS A DEPOSIT TO GUARANTEE RESERVATION.
CALL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR DATES OR GO TO OUR RESERVATIONS PAGE
Please review all rental policies prior to requesting a reservation.